Call for Posters for the SAHPC 2012, Thuwal Conference
SAHPC is now soliciting poster submissions for the upcoming SAHPC 2012, Thuwal conference that display interesting research and work in progress in big data for exascale computing, high performance visualization and analytics, hardware accelerators, high performance applications, and cloud computing. An award for Best Poster will be presented based on the quality of research and poster presentation. The SAHPC conference is the only platform available for in-Kingdom HPC researchers to present their latest research and exchange ideas.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: Sunday, November 11, 2012
STEP 1: REGISTRATION FOR SUBMISSION OF POSTERS
All contributors are requested to register for the conference before submitting their abstract.
STEP 2: SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
Authors are requested to: provide title, names with affiliations, and paste the text of the abstract in the online form below.
1. The abstract is limited to 800 characters.
2. The name of the author presenting the poster must be provided as well as the corresponding author.
3. Each author may present at most one poster.
STEP 3: REVIEW OF ABSTRACT
The SAHPC technical committee will review each abstract and inform authors regarding participation by November 10, 2012.
STEP 4: SUBMISSION OF POSTERS
Authors of the accepted abstracts are requested to submit the final poster as a pdf file by November 24, 2012.
1. Authors are required to display their posters in the designated area on December 1, 2012.
2. Poster boards, stands and adhesive will be provided at the conference.
3. KAUST student volunteers will be available for assistance.
4. Posters should be prepared directly on one A0 sheet if possible, landscape orientation preferred.